Data protection declaration
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is of great concern to us. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you about data protection in our company. Needless to say, we comply with the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act (German: BDSG) as part of the German Teleservices Act (German: TMG) among other requirements of data law.
You can trust us when it comes to your personal data! Your personal data are encoded using digital security systems before transfer to us. Technical security measures guarantee the protection of our websites against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
Object of data protection
Personal data form the object of data protection. As per § 3 par. 1 German Data Protection Act, personal data is any information on the personal or economic identity of an identified or identifiable natural person. This may include details such as the name, mailing address, email address or telephone number but also other user data such as an IP address.
General information on data protection
- When you access the tepro GmbH website or download data from the site, we store and process relating data in a log file. This process is anonymized. The data may not be traced back to you as natural person.
- We store: your IP address, the date and time of site access, the accessed site or name of the accessed file, the data volume transferred and the notification whether data retrieval was successful.
- This data is not used for commercial purposes. Data analysis is used to evaluate statistical patterns of use and for improvement of our online services. To do so, user profiles are created by means of a pseudonym. There is no connection made between the natural person behind the pseudonym and the logged user data. Your personal data will be deleted after the use described above. No permanent storage of data is made. You can object to the collection, storage and processing of data at any time.
- Your data is used exclusively by us. Your data is not passed on to any third party. You can also object to the use and processing of your data by using the deactivation add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Extent of data collection and storage
In general, it is not necessary for the use of our website that you provide personal information. However, we may need your personal data, if applicable, in order to actually render our services. This applies both to the mailing of information or goods ordered as well as reply to individual inquiries.
If you charge us with rendering of a service or mailing of goods, we basically only collect and store your personal data to the extent that is necessary for rendering of the service or performance of the contract. This may require transmitting your personal data to companies that we deploy for rendering of the service or winding up of the contract. These may be, for example, transport companies or other service providers. If we perform one of the acts described below or otherwise or render services, we want to collect and store your personal data and request your express approval in the corresponding place of our website:
- Additional services and offers, which require your express approval for data collection.
- Your data is blocked after the complete winding up of the contract and deleted after expiry of the provisions under fiscal and commercial law, provided that you did not expressly agree to a further use of the data.
Collection and storage of usage data
Data use for a specific purpose
We observe the principle of data use for a specific purpose and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purpose communicated by you. Your personal data is not transmitted to third parties without your express approval, provided that this is not necessary for rendering of the service or performance of the contract. Transmission to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information also only takes place within the scope of the statutory obligations to furnish information, or if we are under an obligation to furnish information by virtue of a court order.
We also take internal data protection very serious. Our employees and service providers charged by us were bound by us to secrecy and observance of the provisions under data protection law.
Right to information and revoke
You may obtain information on your data stored with us free of charge and without giving any reasons at any time. You may block, correct or delete the data collected by us at any time. You may also revoke the approval for data collection and use granted to us without giving any reasons at any time. To this end, please contact the contact address listed in the imprint. We are always available for further questions on our information on data protection and processing of your personal data.
Please note that data protection policies and management of data protection, such as with Google, may be subject to continuous change. It is therefore advisable and necessary to stay informed about changes in legislation and the practice of companies such as Google.